Monday, February 27, 2017

Blogging

Q:What is your previous experiences with blogging?
I have blogged in primary school, pt England from year 5 to year 8.
We blogged like 3 times a week, we would blog all sorts of stuff like maths, writing, reading.

Q:How do you think blogging impacts on your learning
It impacts me because you could do some work that you have done, post it, then I could look back at my previous work if I get stuck.
It is also good because you can feedback from people all around the world.

Q:How do you feel about blogging? why?
I feel that blogging is annoying sometimes because in primary we had to blog all the time. It is boring as well because I have to do more writing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jayden. I like how you have thought about feedback as an impact on your learning - could you please explain how and why you think feedback helps your learning? If you don't enjoy writing, how do you think you could enjoy blogging more? Miss D

    ReplyDelete